Today, we announce the release of the updated eFax app for Android.
New features include the ability to electronically sign received faxes, as well as the ability to fax email attachments from files kept locally or from documents stored in the cloud.
This allows subscribers to easily send documents from wherever they are. eFax has also integrated the Android app with its web service by merging contact lists and archived files.
See additional features listed below, or watch this brief YouTube video.
The app can be downloaded here.
Updated eFax Android App Features Include:
- Create and send faxes -- take photos of documents and the app will enhance the images, attach multiple pages and fax them out just like a fax machine. Documents that are attached to an email, stored in the cloud or stored locally can also be faxed.
- Update and sign documents -- amend contracts, approve documents and sign paperwork electronically from any Android device.
- View and search faxes -- quickly view and search all received faxes. Faxes are converted to searchable documents using optical character recognition technology, allowing them to be acted upon anywhere, anytime.
- Use cover sheets and contact lists -- create fax cover sheets and use the device contact list or eFax contact list online to easily populate them.
- Tag and archive faxes -- add search tags to individual faxes and archive them for convenient access later.
- Forward fax messages from your inbox as emails or faxes to anyone.